Hyperpigmentation is a common, acquired, symmetrical hyper melanosis that presents as light to dark brown macules on sun-exposed facial skin, especially the cheeks, forehead, nose, and labial regions.
Hyperpigmentation is difficult to treat and can also negatively influence the quality of life and cause substantial psychological and social distress. Reactive oxygen species (ROS) produced by several environmental factors that can cause oxidative damage to the skin by interacting with cellular lipids, proteins, DNA, and carbohydrates. Thus, drugs with an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action are being investigated for their potential as therapeutic agents in hyperpigmentation.
There is a range of possible treatment methods and home remedies that we discuss in the first consultation.
6 Steps of Your treatment Journey with Dr Elif:
1. Read the information carefully on this page.
2. Scroll down to book your appointment.
3. Appointment details will be sent via e-mail after booking your appointment.
4. We will send you a reminder email 24 hours before your treatment to remind your appointment.
5. After having your treatment, your post-treatment care is followed by Dr Elif.
6. You are in safe hands! Enjoy your new look!