WHAT IS 2-POINT JAWLINE TECHNIQUE?
Dr Elif is a founder of 2-point jawline technique that is performed with a cannula. The benefits of this technique are;
- No Pain
- No Bruising
- No Downtime
The jawline is not prominent due to several reasons such as getting fat, genetic factors and ageing. Jawline fillers provide facial harmony and help slim and tighten your face. A double chin can also be improved by contouring the jawline.
How many ml do I need for Jawline Fillers?
How many ml using jawline fillers vary according to the chin and jawline structure of the patient. Jawline contouring generally requires 2-6 ml for woman, 3-8 ml for man. Therefore, patients who decide to do jawline fillers should know that at least 2 ml fillers should be applied for the desired results.
How long do Jawline Fillers last?
The jawline fillers last 9-18 months. The persistence of fillers is prolonged in persons who regularly perform this procedure.
6 Steps of Your Jawline Fillers Journey with Dr Elif:
1. Read the information carefully on this page.
2. Scroll down to book your appointment.
3. Appointment details will be sent via e-mail after booking your appointment.
4. We will send you a reminder email 24 hours before your treatment to remind your appointment.
5. After having your treatment, your post-treatment care is followed by Dr Elif.
6. You are in safe hands! Enjoy your new look!
1 ml…£300, 2 ml….£550, 3ml…£800, 4ml..£1050, 5ml..£1300 6ml..£1550