What is Anti-wrinkle Injection?
Forehead, crows feet (around the eyes), frown lines (between eyebrows) are formed as a result of the contraction of facial mimic muscles.The frown lines cause angry facial expressions, forehead and the crows feet cause an old and tired expression.
In these parts of the face, a tired, angry and sad facial expression can be minimized by blocking facial contractions of the mimic muscles.
Anti-wrinkle injections area on the face:
- Forehead lines that cause tired and old expression
- Frown lines that cause angry expression
- Wrinkles around the eyes (crows feet)
- Fine lines on the upper lips (smoker lines)
- Lifting the eyebrows
- Correction of Gummy smiles (excessive gingival display)
- Chin Dimples
- Masseter Muscle for teeth grinding and face slimming (Chewing muscle)
What are the benefits of anti-wrinkle injections?
- Helps smoothen the wrinkles of the face
- Prevents new wrinkles
- The result can be seen in 10 days
- It is an easy and quick procedure.
We are telling the facts in response to 10 Common Myths:
- The face cannot be worse after the effect of the anti-wrinkle injection is over.
- The anti-wrinkle injections cannot leave your face frozen. You can use your facial expression less than before. Facial expressions do not disappear permanently.
- The drug used for anti-wrinkle treatment that is approved by the FDA is a very safe procedure.
- The anti-wrinkle treatment does not contain a real toxin. It can be described as a neurotoxic protein.
- Dynamic lines are treated by anti-wrinkle injections. It does not work for Static lines.
- The anti-wrinkle injections are not painful. That can be described as a lunchtime treatment, just 15 minutes.
- The effect of the anti-wrinkle injection is not immediately seen.
- The anti-wrinkle treatment is a temporary procedure.
What is the duration of the anti-wrinkle injections?
The anti-wrinkle injections are a temporary procedure. The duration of anti-wrinkle injection varies depending on the wrinkle density and muscle strength in people. The effect lasts from 2 to 4 months. However, having anti-wrinkle injections on a regular basis can prolong this period.
When can I see the result of anti-wrinkle injections?
The effect will start in 7 days and the final result can be seen after 2 weeks.
|6 Steps of Your Anti-wrinkle Treatment Journey with Dr Elif:|
1. Read the information carefully on this page.
2. Scroll down to book your appointment.
3. Appointment details will be sent via e-mail after booking your appointment.
4. We will send you an email 24 hours before your treatment to remind your appointment.
5. The day before your appointment, we will send you the detailed address information.
6. After having your treatment, your post-treatment care is followed by Dr Elif.
*There is no charge for a top-up in 15 days.