What is Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)?
The masseters are two bulky muscles on each side of the angle of your jaw which helps us to chew can sometimes become overworked.The persistent tensions in the masseter muscles are often related to excessive tooth grinding or clenching of the jaw, which may stem from stress. This is called Bruxism. Muscle relaxation injection is a very effective treatment for Bruxism.
What are the benefits of Bruxism Treatment?
– Reduce the pain in the jaw area.
– Prevent lockjaw, unconscious clenching, and related migraines.
– Create a sharper jaw.
– Easy and quick procedure.
– It takes 10 minutes, during your lunch break.
– There is no major side effect.
When can I see the result and how long does it last for?
Results start to be noticeable approximately 7 to 10 days after treatment with the full effects usually noted within 2 weeks. It lasts for 3 to 4 months.