What is Endolift® ?
Endolift® is an innovative new minimally invasive laser procedure that remodels the entire face. It corrects mild sagging of the skin and fat accumulations on the lower third of the face (double chin, cheeks, mouth, jawline) and neck. In addition, it boosts skin restructuring and reduces cutaneous laxity of the face and neck.
Endolift® can also be used for areas of the body including knees, tummy, bottom, inner thigh and ankles, so if you have been troubled by hard to lose fat or sagging skin on your face or body but have not been keen to have the pain, scarring and downtime associated with traditional invasive alternatives, this innovative new treatment is perfect for you.
What are the benefits of Endolift®?
• Minimally invasive.
• Only one treatment.
• Very safe.
• No post-treatment recovery time.
• No incisions, No bleeding, No hematomas, No bruising, No risk of the scar.
• Long-lasting results.
• Very comfortable.
• Affordable prices compared with lifting surgery.
• Possibility of combination with epidermis and dermis treatments.
What does Endolift® do?
- Skin tightening and toning, particularly for lower-face laxity around the jowls and neck;;
- When necessary, reduction of excessive fat, both under the chin and on body areas;
- Stimulation of collagen production, for rejuvenation and anti-ageing;
- Remodelling of both deep and superficial layers of the skin, to improve scars, lines and wrinkles;
- Reduction of under eye bags and excess skin;
- Acne scars remodelling and scar reduction;
- Body skin tightening in areas such the knees, arms (bingo wings), or on areas of excess skin such as post-pregnancy abdomens;
- Body contouring by reducing fat in body areas such as glutes, calves abdomen, back of the arms;
- Reduction of the appearance of cellulite.
When do I see the result of Endolift® and how long does last?
Results are both immediate and long-term. The area will continue to improve for several months following the Endolift® procedure, as additional collagen builds in the deep layers of the skin over time. The best moment to appreciate the results achieved is normally after 6 months and it lasts 2-3 years. The response and the duration of the effect depend on the previous medical conditions of the specific patient: age, state of health, gender etc. can all influence the outcome and how successful a procedure can be. If necessary, Endolift® can be repeated with no collateral effects.
One single treatment is normally enough to see results. In case of incomplete results, it can be repeated for a second time within the first 12 months.
We have a %15 discount*** from these prices for May bookings***
- Double chin area: £1650
- Full face: £2950
- Full face and neck: £3450