Chemical Peeling is a skin peel cosmetic procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin. Depending on the active ingredient, different actions (pigmentation, freckles, brown blotches, sun damaged roughness, whitening, acne, pores reduction, wrinkles improvement, color brightening etc). All chemical peels “cleaning skin surface” by peeling superficial layers off, making skin to rejuvenate and regenerate easier.
The chemical peeling application provides great benefit, especially for problem skin. Chemical peeling is applied to revitalize the skin, reduce the effects of ageing, treat hyperpigmentation, rejuvenate and provide a healthier appearance to the skin. Chemical peeling treatment can be carried out using many different methods and chemicals. It is commonly used during the peeling process;
- Glycolic acid
- Alpha hydroxy acids
- Trichloroacetic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Jessner solutions etc.
Different combinations and different types of these products can also be used. It is possible to eliminate many skin problems with the chemical peeling application.
During the treatment applied using various substances and solutions, the problematic first layer on the skin surface is peeled off. After the surface is peeled off with active ingredients, the skin appears refreshed.
6 Steps of Your treatment Journey with Dr Elif:
1. Read the information carefully on this page.
2. Scroll down to book your appointment.
3. Appointment details will be sent via e-mail after booking your appointment.
4. We will send you a reminder email 24 hours before your treatment to remind your appointment.
5. After having your treatment, your post-treatment care is followed by Dr Elif.
6. You are in safe hands! Enjoy your new look!