Mineral UV Sunscreen SPF+50
On a daily basis, your skin is exposed to damaging rays that penetrate deeply into the skin. It ages your skin, contributes to photo ageing and hyperpigmentation, which are difficult to treat as they take a lot of money, patience, and consistency. Luckily, there is a specific product that not only helps you protect your skin against these damaging rays but also helps in keeping your skin barrier healthy.
Powered by Zinc and Titanium Dioxide, our Mineral UV Sunscreen will offer you broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, and wavelengths of visible light that contributes to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and, potentially, melasma.
What makes it different?
- Prioritizes you! Made and formulated by a certified dermatologist, this product’s primary aim is to target your specific skin needs. Marketing, packaging, and over-hyping it is far down the list.
- A more reliable sunscreen! Unlike its chemical counterpart, this mineral sunscreen is very stable and does not degrade upon exposure to ultraviolet light, making it a better choice when you’re looking for maximum efficacy.
- Perfect for sensitive skin! Made from 100% mineral filters and is free from chemical filters, people with sensitive skin and people with rosacea will well tolerate this beneficial sunscreen.
- Achieve a healthier skin barrier! Given the ingredients and formulation of this mineral sunscreen, you’re set to have a healthier skin barrier as it helps with the overall moisture levels and biology of your skin.
- Get maximum protection! The super-light and non-greasy formula of this mineral sunscreen makes it a better choice of sunscreen that allows you to seamlessly re-apply as much as needed, which is at least 2 times a day.
Other people may overlook the need for sunscreen, but it’s worth taking note that most of your expensive skin treatments are going out the window when you’re not protecting yourself from damage caused by the sun.
Order today and start protecting your skin from further damage that you will dread down the line as they are difficult to correct.